Sunday, July 5, 2015

New Collection Begins

It's time for new collection. My mind is waiting and my fingers are ready for it. Here is a selection of materials I'm planning to use.
The turquoise green beads I got from France. These are vintage, made in Prosser technique, and have glossy and bright color. The turquoise color will create a nice contrast with the Swarovski rhinestone color Padparadscha. Vintage topaz luster colored glass beads from Czechoslovakia will complement it. Caramel toned pearls will add lightness and provide possibilities for matching the ready-made jewelry with others. And I guess I can't do without Crystal colored Swarovski rhinestones...

 Prosser beads from France have pretty turquoise green color. 
I have them loose in little drawers in different sizes

 Swarovski Padparadscha is such a fierce color! 

In this picture I tried to present most of the materials,
including caramel tone Czech glass pearls and 
vintage "English cut" topaz luster beads

On aeg uueks kollektsiooniks. Mu vaim on ootel ja näpud valmis. Siin on materjalide valik, mida kavatsen kasutada.
Türkiisrohelised helmed on pärit Prantsusmaalt. Need on vintage, valmistatud Prosseri tehnikas, ja neil on läikiv ja puhas toon. See värv loob põneva kontrasti Swarovski kristallide värviga Padparadscha. Vintage topaas-pruunid helmed Tšehhoslovakkiast aga harmoneeruvad viimasega. Kindlasti lisan pärleid, seekord karamelli-tooni, mis lisab heledust ja annab tulevikus võimalusi valmis ehet teistega kokku sobitada. Ja ma arvan, et ei suuda ilma Crystal värvi Swarovski ehtekivideta...

2 comments:

Claire @ Beads Jar UK said...

Padparadscha is my favourite Swarovski colour, stunning!

Claire xo

Katrin mdmB said...

Hi Claire, it's sure is stunning! Fierce :D