Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Custom Order Rhinestone Earrings

How I love jewelry making! These gorgeous Swarovski crystals are in Burgundy color - so deep and royal! These rhinestone earrings have lever back hooks.
***
work in progress on the table - ehete valmistamine
 After I decide the colors it's time to set the rhinestones. I use four-prong settings that have holes for sewing (sew-on settings). I use wire instead of thread.
***
ehete valmistamine ja pooleliolevad tööd
 I usually use previous works to set the colors. In this case I used a small burgundy rhinestone brooch I made some time ago.
***
Eesti disainer ehted Swarovski kristallidega ehtekividega romantilised kõrvarõngad
Here's a photo of the ready-made pair of rhinestone earrings. I have similar rhinestone earrings in my mdmButiik Etsy shop.

Kuidas mulle meeldib ehete valmistamine! Need imekaunid Swarovski ehtekivid on Burgundy värvi - sügavpunased ja kuninglikud! Nendel kõrvarõngastel on klõpsuga konksud.

No comments: