Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Bridal Hair comb with Rhinestones and Pearls

Making jewellery for bridal occasion is such a treat! For the wedding I can make something festive, sweet and sparkly with abundant of vintage glass pearls... Throughout my jewellery making there has been one special hair comb that proved to be popular among the brides. The basic design is simple - a flower motif with two wired branches on both sides. 
wedding jewelry, bridal style, vintage style weddings, wedding ideas, hair accessories, hair brooch, hair comb, bridal hair comb
Bridal hair comb reinvented!
Vintage jewellery materials are always limited, so every now and then I need to reinvent the design. This time I added vintage bronze colored glass beads I got from France to the bridal hair comb. Even though so tiny they have been faceted!
Hochzeit, Haarbrosche, Mariage Bijoux, weddings, bridal
New addition to these bridal hair comb design
is the bronze colored tiny beads that add a bit of glamour.
Materials in this bridal hair comb are:
*vintage Swarovski rhinestones
*vintage handmade glass pearls, made in Japan
*vintage small glass pearls I got from France
*vintage bronze colored tiny faceted beads I got from France
*new copper plated metal components

No comments: